Senior contains only the best ingredients with high digestibility and a high nutritional value. It is specially developed to satisfy the nutritional needs of older dogs. Senior is the ideal food to keep older dogs in good shape. A lower fat content helps to control their body weight. Enriched with chondroitin and glucosamine for joints and taurine for support of heart function.
ENRICHED WITH TAURINE
- Taurine supports heart function and is important in the nutrition of older dogs.
CONTAINS CHONDROITIN AND GLUCOSAMINE
- Chondroitin and glucosamine are components of the cartilage in the joints; these substances support the cartilage for supple joints.
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGTHEN BONES AND TEETH
- Right balance of calcium and phosphorus to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Enriched with vitamin D to increase absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
PROMOTES A HEALTHY STOMACH
- High energy content means smaller portions to avoid stomach problems.
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides and yeast which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the stomach and reduce the risk of soft stool.
- Rich in fibre to stimulate intestinal movement and to improve texture of stool.
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which increase resistance to disease and boost immune system.
- With beta-carotene, an antioxidant to strengthen natural immunity.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to counteract inflammations and strengthen immunity.
ENRICHED WITH SALMON OIL AND LECITHIN
- Salmon oil (optimal ratio Omega-3/Omega-6) contributes to a healthy skin and coat, and stimulates appetite.
- Lecithin stimulates fat burning.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
Serve husse food as it is or pour a little warm water over it. A bowl of
fresh water should always be available to your dog. For daily ration see feeding table.
1 dl = 35 g. Recommended amount depends on your dog’s age and activity levels and should be split over two meals a day. Always feed Husse dry food with a bowl of fresh water.
||2 kg - 10 kg
||11 kg - 30 kg
||+ 30 kg
| DAILY RATION
|20 - 12 g x kg
||12 - 9 g x kg
||9 - 8 g x kg
chicken, wheat, wheat meal, maize, rice flour, rice, beet pulp, animal fat, linseed, hydrolysed animal protein, fish, salmon oil, yeast, dried whole eggs, salt, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), potassium chloride, lecithin, sea algae, Tagetes.
protein 22.0% (58% animal protein of total protein content),
fat content 9.0%,
crude ash 6.0%,
crude fibre 3.0%,
omega-3 fatty acids 1.2%,
omega-6 fatty acids 1.4%.
vitamin A 17850 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1600 IU/kg,
vitamin C 200 mg/kg,
vitamin E 500 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 200 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 3 mg/kg,
E4 (Copper) 8 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 63 mg/kg,
3b605 (zinc) 108 mg/kg,
3b607 (zinc) 12 mg/kg,
E8 (Selenium) 0.20 mg/kg,
beta-carotene 1 mg/kg,
chondroitin-glucosamine 1000 mg/kg,
taurine 1000 mg/kg;