Prima Plus is a Super Premium food, containing only the finest ingredients chosen for their high digestibility. It has a reduced fat content and is therefore an ideal food for keeping your dog in perfect shape and for preventing obesity. Enriched with C-vitamins. Free from colourants and preservatives.
ENRICHED WITH SALMON OIL AND LECITHIN
- Salmon oil (optimal ratio Omega-3/Omega-6) contributes to a healthy skin and coat, and stimulates appetite.
- Lecithin stimulates fat burning.
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGTHEN BONES AND TEETH
- Right balance of calcium and phosphorus to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Enriched with vitamin D to increase absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
PROMOTES A HEALTHY STOMACH
- High energy content means smaller portions to avoid stomach problems.
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides and yeast which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the stomach and reduce the risk of soft stool.
- Rich in fibre to stimulate intestinal movement and to improve texture of stool.
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which increase resistance to disease and boost immune system.
- With beta-carotene, an antioxidant to strengthen natural immunity.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to counteract inflammations and strengthen immunity.
GIVES A HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which maintain colour of coat.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
Serve husse food as it is or pour a little warm water over it. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog. For daily ration see feeding table.
||2 - 10 kg
||11 - 30 kg
||+ 30 kg
| DAILY RATION
|22 - 14 g x kg
||14 - 11 g x kg
||11 - 10 g x kg
1 dl = 35 g. Recommended amount depends on your dog’s age and activity levels and should be split over two meals a day. Always feed Husse dry food with a bowl of fresh water.
chicken, wheat, wheat meal, maize, rice flour, rice, animal fat, beet pulp, linseed, hydrolysed animal protein, fish, salmon oil, yeast, salt, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), dried whole eggs, potassium chloride, lecithin (0.1%), sea algae, Tagetes.
protein 24.0% (60.0% animal protein of total protein content),
fat content 11.0%,
crude ash 6.0%,
crude fibre 2.5%,
omega-3 fatty acids 1.2%,
omega-6 fatty acids 1.4%.
vitamin A 17500 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1600 IU/kg,
vitamin E 450 mg/kg,
vitamin C 200 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 200 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 3 mg/kg,
E4 (Copper) 8 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 60 mg/kg,
3b605 (zinc) 108 mg/kg,
3b607 (zinc) 12 mg/kg
E8 (Selenium) 0.2 mg/kg,
chondroitin-glucosamine 500 mg/kg,
L-carnitine 40 mg/kg;