Opus Lynx (chicken and potato) is a complete cat food: a grain-free formula rich in animal protein, inspired by the diet of wild lynx. It is suitable for cats whose owners prefer to give a grain-free formula, based on chicken and potato and is also suitable for cats with sensitive digestive systems. The product contains carefully chosen raw materials of the highest quality. No colourants, preservatives, gluten or cereals.
GRAIN FREE FORMULA
- Grain and gluten free formula, based on chicken and potato.
- Highly digestible with carefully selected ingredients. Potato is a highly digestible energy source and is a gluten free ingredient.
HIGH PROTEIN & FAT, LOW CARB
- Inspired by the diet of the wild lynx: high in protein and fat, low in carbohydrates.
- High protein content helps maintain muscle mass.
- Low-carbohydrate diets are highly digestible and promote health due to their low glycemic index.
SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION
- Contains chicken as main animal protein source; high quality, easily digestible ingredient to give a great taste
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the intestinal tract
- Contains lecithin and L-carnitine to increase digestibility of fats
PROMOTES HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Optimal levels of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to support the condition of the skin and coat
- Enriched with copper and zinc to stimulate enzymes which maintain the colour of the coat
OPTIMAL TAURINE CONTENT
- Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats don’t produce themselves, it supports eye health and a healthy heart
- Rich in chicken, which is natural source of taurine
- Enriched with extra taurine to guarantee the right level for your cat
STRENGHTENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- With rosemary and polyphenols of green tea, natural antioxidants that will strengthen natural immunity of the cat
CONTAINS YUCCA EXTRACT
- Yucca saponins have ammonia-binding activity. When added to the diet, yucca saponins pass through the digestive tract unabsorbed and are excreted in the faeces. In the excreta, the yucca components bind to ammonia and certain other odoriferous compounds and prevent them from being released into the air
Leave the dry food where your cat can reach it any time. Cats eat often in small quantities. You can serve the dry food plain. For daily ration see feeding table.
||3 - 4 kg
||4 - 5 kg
||5 - 7 kg
||8 - 9 kg
| 20 - 35 g
|| 35 - 50 g
|| 50 - 65 g
|| 65 - 80 g
chicken, potato, animal fat, peas, hydrolysed animal protein, vegetable fibres, salmon, salmon oil, brewer’s yeast, minerals, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), dried whole eggs, lecithin (0.1%), yucca (125 mg/kg), Tagetes, rosemary, green tea.
protein 40.0% (90.0% animal protein of total protein content),
fat content 20.0%,
crude ash 7.5%,
crude fibre 2.0%,
omega 3 fatty acids 0.3%,
omega 6 fatty acids 2.0%,
vitamin A 30000 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1500 IU/kg,
vitamin E 300 mg/kg,
vitamin C 85 mg/kg,
E1 (Iron) 133 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 2.6 mg/kg,
E4 (Copper) 10 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 86 mg/kg,
3b605 (Zinc) 110 mg/kg,
3b607 (Zinc) 5mg/kg,
E8 (Selenium) 0.3 mg/kg,
taurine 3000 mg/kg.