Complete food based on chicken and rice for dogs with sensitive digestive systems and problems with allergies. Optimal Sensitive is a Super Premium food, which contains only the finest ingredients.
- Optimal Sensitive contains no gluten and is suitable for dogs with sensitive digestive systems and problems with allergies. Contains no added colourants or preservatives.
SUITABLE FOR DOGS WITH SENSITIVE DIGESTION AND PROBLEMS WITH ALLERGIES
- Highly digestible with carefully selected ingredients based on chicken and rice.
- Rice, which is the only cereal in this product, is gluten free and contains carbohydrates which are highly digestible.
EASY TO DIGEST WITH HIGH ENERGY CONTENT AND OPTIMAL PROTEIN QUALITY
- High quality, easily digestible ingredients such as chicken, rice and egg.
- High fat content to meet high energy needs.
- Main protein source is chicken which is known for its very high biological value.
RICH IN MINERALS TO SUPPORT HEALTHY BONES AND TEETH
- Contains calcium and phosphorus to support healthy bones and teeth.
- Contains vitamin D for optimal absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
PROMOTES A HEALTHY DIGESTION
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the gut and promote intestinal health.
- With extra vegetable fibres to stimulate intestinal motility. Also, improves stool consistency.
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
- Contains Vitamins A, C and E which support immune system.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 for an optimal health, immunity and brain function.
- Contains also beta-carotene and Tagetes extract, a valuable source of lutein, natural plant carotenoids which have an antioxidant activity in the body cell.
HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to support the condition of the skin and coat.
- Contains high quality salmon oil that is a valuable source of Omega-3.
- Contains copper to stimulate enzymes which help maintain colour of coat.
- Contains hydrolysed animal protein to give a great taste.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
Serve husse food as it is or pour a little warm water over it. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog. For daily ration see feeding table.
|2 - 10 kg
||11 - 30 kg
|19 - 13 g x kg
||12 - 10 g x kg
||10 - 8 g x kg
chicken, rice, rice flour, animal fat, linseed, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal protein, brewer’s yeast, salmon oil, salt, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), dried whole eggs, potassium chloride, lecithin, sea algae, Tagetes.
protein 26.0% (82% animal protein of total protein content),
fat content 16.0%,
crude ash 7.0%,
crude fibre 2.0%,
omega-3 fatty acids 1.2%,
omega-6 fatty acids 1.7%.
vitamin A 21450 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1950 IU/kg,
vitamin E 600 mg/kg,
vitamin C 200 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 201 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 3.1 mg/kg,
E4 (Copper) 8 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 62 mg/kg,
3b605 (Zinc) 108 mg/kg, 3b607 (Zinc) 12 mg/kg,
E8 (Selenium) 0.2 mg/kg,
beta-carotene 1 mg/kg,
L-carnitine 40 mg/kg,
chondroitin and glucosamine 500 mg/kg;