Optimal Mini is a Super Premium food which contains only the best ingredients where the largest protein source is chicken. The product contains also high proportions of fats and other nutrients to meet the additional energy need of smaller breeds. Kibbles are smaller and adjusted to accommodate smaller teeth and jaws. The product is free from artificial colourants and preservatives.
HIGH ENERGY AND NUTRITION CONTENT
- Contains high quality, easily digestible ingredients such as chicken and fish.
- High fat content to meet high energy needs.
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGTHEN BONES AND TEETH
- Right balance of calcium and phosphorus to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Enriched with vitamin D to increase absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
PROMOTES A HEALTHY STOMACH
- High energy content means smaller portions to avoid stomach problems.
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides and yeast which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the stomach and reduce the risk of soft stool.
- Rich in fibre to stimulate intestinal movement and to improve texture of stool.
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which increase resistance to disease and boost immune system.
- With beta-carotene, an antioxidant to strengthen natural immunity.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to counteract inflammations and strengthen immunity.
PROMOTES HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Contains biotin, a B-vitamin, to help build up a good coat.
- Rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which enhance colour of coat.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
Serve husse food as it is or pour a little warm water over it. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog. For daily ration see feeding table.
1 dl = 35 g. Recommended amount depends on your dog’s age and activity levels and should be split over two meals a day. Always feed Husse dry food with a bowl of fresh water.
||1 - 5 kg
||5 - 10 kg
||+ 10 kg
| DAILY RATION
|23 - 15 g x kg
||15 - 13 g x kg
||13 - 11 g x kg
chicken, rice, wheat, animal fat, linseed, vegetable ﬁbres, ﬁsh, hydrolysed animal protein, salmon oil, yeast, salt, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.5%), dried whole eggs, potassium chloride, mannan-oligsaccharides, lecithin, Tagetes, sea algae.
protein 28.0% (82.1% animal protein of total protein content),
fat content 18.0%,
crude ash 7.5%,
crude fibre 2.5%,
omega-3 fatty acids 1.2%,
omega-6 fatty acids 2.0%.
vitamin A 20000 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1800 IU/kg,
vitamin E 500 mg/kg,
E1 (Iron) 201 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 3 mg/kg,
E4 (Copper) 8 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 62,5 mg/kg,
3b605 (Zinc) 108 mg/kg,
3b607 (zinc) 12 mg/kg,
E8 (Selenium) 0.2 mg/kg,
beta-carotene 1 mg/kg;