Optimal is a Super Premium food, which contains only the best ingredients. The main protein source is high quality chicken protein. Optimal offers a higher energy content than ordinary foods and is suitable for medium or large breeds with higher energy demands. It is also recommended for young dogs and for pregnant and nursing bitches. Free from colourants and preservatives.
HIGH ENERGY AND NUTRITION CONTENT
- Contains high quality digestible ingredients.
- High fat content to meet high energy needs.
SUPPORTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which support the immune system.
- With beta-carotene, an antioxidant to support natural immunity.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to support immunity.
HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to help improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which support colour of coat.
- High energy content means smaller portions to help digestion.
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the stomach and reduce the risk of soft stool.
- Rich in fibre to stimulate intestinal movement and to improve texture of stool.
- Contains lecithin to help increase digestibility of fats.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
- The texture of the kibbles was optimised in order to help increase mechanical cleaning of the teeth.
Serve husse food as it is or pour a little warm water over it. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog. For daily ration see feeding table.
1 dl = 35 g. Recommended amount depends on your dog’s age and activity levels and should be split over two meals a day. Always feed Husse dry food with a bowl of fresh water.
||2 kg - 10 kg
||11 kg - 30 kg
||+ 30 kg
| DAILY RATION
|19 - 13 g x kg
||12 - 10 g x kg
||10 - 8 g x kg
chicken, wheat, rice, animal fat, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal protein, fish, linseed, salmon oil, yeast, salt, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), whole eggs, potassium chloride, lecithin, sea algae, Tagetes.
protein 26.0% (71% animal protein of total protein content),
fat content 16.0%,
crude ash 8.0%,
crude fibre 2.5%,
omega-3 fatty acids 1.2%,
omega-6 fatty acids 1.9%.
vitamin A 17500 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1600 IU/kg,
vitamin E 450 mg/kg,
E1 (Iron) 201 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 3 mg/kg,
E4 (Copper) 8 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 63 mg/kg,
3b605 (Zinc) 108 mg/kg, 3b607 (Zinc) 12 mg/kg,
E8 (Selenium) 0.2 mg/kg,
beta-carotene 1 mg/kg;