Kroketter Kyckling is a complete feed containing all the nutrients that cats need. Rich in animal proteins, it is also enriched with taurine - an essential dietary requirement for all cats.
- 76.5% Animal protein of total protein content
RICH IN MINERALS FOR HEALTHY BONES AND TEETH
- Contains the right balance of calcium and phosphorus for healthy bones and teeth
- Enriched with vitamin D to increase absorption of these minerals
HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Optimal levels of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to support the condition of the skin and coat
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which maintain the colour of the coat
HIGH ENERGY CONTENT
- Provides a calorie supply suited to high energy consumption
- High quality, easily digestible ingredients
- More energy and high digestibility means smaller feeding portions
PREVENTS HAIR BALLS
- Contains natural fibre to help prevent hair balls forming in the intestinal tract
- With beet fibre to help the passage of food and promote firm stools
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which boost the immune system
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to counteract inflammation and strengthen immunity
OPTIMAL TAURINE CONTENT
- Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats don’t produce themselves, it promotes eye health and a healthy heart.
- Contains chicken which is naturally rich in taurine
- Enriched with extra taurine to guarantee the right level for your cat
- Contains chicken to give a great taste
- More than 75% animal protein to satisfy cats’ carnivorous needs out of total protein content
Leave some Kroketter where your cat can reach it any time. Cats eat often in small quantities. Adult cats eat from 50 to 100 g of food /day, depending on weight and level of activity. You can serve Kroketter plain, or moistened with water. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your cat.
|Daily Ration / 24 Hours
|50 - 100 g
meat and animal derivatives (chicken 15%), cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, vegetables, minerals, fish and fish derivatives, yeast, yucca (125 mg/kg).
fat content 16.0%,
crude ash 8.0%,
crude fibre 2.5%,
taurine 2500 mg/kg;
vitamin A 30000 IU/kg,
vitamin D 1500 IU/kg,
vitamin E 150 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 75 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 2 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 10 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 86 mg/kg,
3b605 (Zinc) 97.5 mg/kg,
3b802 (Selenium) 0.3 mg/kg,
Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g/kg.